CareerJoin an industry leading Life Science Business Consulting Company
Kickstart your career as a Life Science Business Consultant
Looking for the opportunity to combine your interest in life sciences with the business aspects of consulting?
Then grab this career-building chance to work with and learn from talented colleagues as you help digitalize the clinical landscape for clients across the globe.
”Not only will you get to hone the skills that will make you a good consultant, but you’ll also get to see the direct impact of your work as you help pharma companies make a difference in patients’ lives,” explains Project Director John Aggerholm.
Grow together with a dynamic team
At our office in Gentofte, 40 dedicated colleagues work together to help a wide range of clients in the life-science industry optimize their processes within R&D and take their clinical IT landscape to the next level. You can learn more about our company here.
Collaborating on client projects, we learn from and help each other in a dynamic environment, so you will have ample opportunity to grow in the role. At the same time, you will get the benefit of an extensive 2-year development plan, expanded to 4 years if you are interested and have the talent, which will provide you with a solid foundation for your future career.
“You’re never on your own here. Our more experienced consultants will help you learn the ropes and add to your development,” John elaborates.
Participate in projects from A-Z
As a HERAX Life Science Business Consultant, you will plan and execute projects – always as part of a team. You will be assigned to a project from the very beginning – as ideas are hatched – until the IT solution is rolled out and implemented.
Doing so, you and your team will typically work from the Danish office or the client’s location – this could be in Denmark but also at other locations in Europe, where you can look forward to dividing your time between participating in workshops and focusing on deliverables.
More specifically, your key tasks include:
- Working on different projects, such as process improvements or the replacement/requisition of an IT system in the clinical area, including vendor selection, implementation, and process updates
- Getting to know each individual client
- Creating the documentation needed for your project
- Identifying the value-adding areas, analyzing current and future processes and technology, as well as specifying requirements
- Selecting and rolling out IT solutions
Excellent communicator with a passion for life science
You are most likely a recent graduate from a Life Science program or CBS, or perhaps you have 1-2 years of experience working within the life science industry. We would also like to hear from you if you have not yet graduated.
In-depth system/IT knowledge is not a prerequisite, as we will teach you all you need to know.
In return, we imagine that you:
- Are passionate about life science and want to make a difference
- Have an eye for quality and are willing to go that extra mile to support the client
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to navigate at all levels of an organization and convey even the most complex aspects in an easily understood manner
- Speak and write English fluently and Danish on at least a basic level
Ready to jump on board?
If the above sounds appealing to you, please forward your cover letter, CV and grade transcript in English (in PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!